A recommendation


There is a magic in reading books. Books themselves have a special magic, before you even lift the cover. A book can inspire you. A good book can make you feel anything on the very wide spectrum of emotions, and a very good one will make you feel so strongly without your quite even knowing why. 
Books are weapons, and medicine, simultaneously. They can both heal you and hurt you in the most magnificent way possible. Reading the right book can save you. 
It can inspire you. 
It can help you find your voice. 
I had nothing to say, nothing to write, until very recently. Until I started reading a book that woke me up a little. That started to turn my mind back into a wild growing place again. That gave me back my ability to write. 
There are books that can change you. 
It is for this reason, that I strongly recommend

Comments

Popular Posts